Dried Ginger Root 1 LB | Cut and Sifted Dried Ginger Pieces | Flavourful Indian Spice |Pure and Natural For Making Flavourful Ginger Tea |Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭 : Dried Ginger root cut and sifted. 16 ounces. Non-gmo, Caffeine free
- ★ 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 : Dried Ginger Root pieces has various applications to include both sweet and savory cooking. An important ingredient in many spice blends such as Curry Powder and can commonly be found in cakes, puddings, cookies, gingerbread, pickles, and many Asian vegetable dishes.
- ★ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : Organic dried ginger root offers many wonderful digestion-promoting properties, and is especially helpful for those who experience constipation. To consume it before a meal, Ginger roots can work wonders for digestive health and soothe an upset tummy.
- ★ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 : People have used cracked ginger as a herbal remedy for centuries to use many conditions, Dried Ginger root organic has a spicy flavor and warming effect. To get rid of cold, cough and sore throat you should drink Ginger Tea and Honey Ginger Tea.
- ★ 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚 : To make Ginger Tea , combine 2 teaspoons of dried chopped ginger root in 1 cup of boiling water. Let it steep for five minutes, then strain the liquid to remove the ginger dried roots before drinking. Drink ginger tea up to three times per day for relief.