Dried Galangal Root 1LB | Whole Root | Alpinia Galangal | Ads Wonderful Flavour And Aroma To Soups | Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥’𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫 : Galangal, a herb like ginger and turmeric belongs to the rhizome family. It is also known as ‘Siamese ginger’ and is commonly used in Southeast Asian cuisine, especially Thai. Galangal’s flavor is sharper, spicier, and slightly more peppery.
- ★ 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 : You can add some dried galangal in boiled water with lime. It can be a tonic which can help relieve cough and throat problem. Galangal tea works like magic, which can relieve nausea and vomiting.
- ★ 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : Galangal root is also a good home remedy for improving the digestion. For people who suffer from lack of appetite, You can drink galangal tea mixed with honey. Try consuming it once morning and night.
- ★ 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬 : Yogi’s Gift offers dried whole galangal roots. The roots aren’t cut into pieces so the flavour remains intact. The galangal root are sourced from the small village in India where the cultivation of Alpinia galanga is nurtured by its soil and climate.
- ★ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 : Just soak the number of roots you need in hot water for 15 or 20 minutes and they’re ready to chop up finely for a spicy addition to any dish. If you’re making Tom yum, Tom Kha or other Asian soups, you don’t even have to pre-soak the roots ; just toss them into the soup and they’ll soften up in a while, adding their unique flavor. Take the roots out before serving because they’re tough, fibrous and not pleasant to eat whole.