Bentonite Clay Powder 16 oz | 100% Pure Clay For Face Mask & Soap Making | Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $12.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡 : Add 1-2 cups of bentonite clay to your bath water, and soak for about 20 minutes. This will draw toxins out of your skin. Because of its electromagnetic properties, clumps of benonite clay may stick to a particular area of the body where toxins have surfaced. If any spots of bentonite bathing clay are left on your skin after rinsing, rub gently with a washcloth.
- ★ 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 : Bentonite clay powder tightens and tones the skin, and its absorbing properties can draw out impurities from deep within. To make a facial mask, mix 2-3 tablespoons of bentonite clay powder with equal amounts water or apple cider vinegar. Follow up with this DIY facial serum and homemade facial oil moisturizer.
- ★ 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐀𝐜𝐧𝐞 : Bentonite clay mask just might do the trick in helping acne clear up. It can help shrink acne, and it can also help reduce inflammation and soothe irritation. A simple bentonite clay organic mask can be made with clay and water. Add enough water to make a paste, and then apply it to freshly washed skin. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then gently wipe it off with a warm face cloth.
- ★ 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡 : Bentonite clay can also be used as toothpaste, similar to using charcoal on your teeth to whiten and deep cleanse. Simply dip your wet toothbrush in the bentonite clay and brush. It can raise the pH level in your mouth and help remove plaque. It has been known to help remineralize teeth.
- ★ 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 : The minerals found in bentonite clay can benefit your hair and scalp. They can encourage hair growth, hydrate your locks, soften, and even reduce frizz. When used on the hair, benotine clay can cleanse the scalp and help remove dead skin cells. It may thicken, strengthen, and lengthen your hair.