Ground Cardamom powder 1.76 oz | Fresh, Aromatic and Flavourful | Cardamom ground from fresh cardamom seeds | aka Elaichi, Cardamon | Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 : Cardamom known as the ‘Queen of Spices’ is used as a flavoring agent. Green Cardomom harvested from the western ghats of Indian region are found to be the best flavoursome spice. Warm humid climate, loamy soil rich in organic matter, distributed rainfall and special cultivation and processing methods all combine to make Indian cardamom truly unique in aroma, flavor, size and color.
- ★ 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐦 : Cardamon grounded can be used in a variety of ways. It can be included in your daily chai and coffee, can be immersed in boiling water and consumed on an empty stomach, and even to your masala box. It adds flavour and aroma to many rice dishes, vegetables and other richly-flavoured dishes. It can be used in baked goods, curries, breads and rice. It also brings with it many health benefits.
- ★ 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 : Ground cardamom spice has a sweet aroma with a piney, fruity, and almost menthol-like flavour. The best thing about green cadamom powder, it has some amazing natural properties to add unmatched flavour and aroma to dishes.
- ★ 𝐀𝐝𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 : Also known as Elaichi, ground cardamom is one of the most used Indian spices that features in a wide variety of dishes. It sweetness adds warmth and depth to baked goods, and its spiciness works well in dry rubs.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 : Round shaped elegant container is used to pack these green cardamon spice ground. The packaged cardamom powder is sealed well using a metal to preserve the aroma of the cardamom powder.