Moringa Leaves Loose 1 LB | Make tea, Springle on Salad, Ground and Use It | 100% Natural Moringa Leaf Only No Stems | Te De Moringa | Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐍𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚 : Many of the healthy foods we eat have a single standout nutrient. Think carrots and vitamin A, citrus and vitamin C, nuts and vitamin E. Moringa leaves stick out as a superfood because one cup of Moringa leaves is considered a good source of iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and has notable amounts of vitamin A, vitamin E, and magnesium.
- ★ 𝐀𝐝𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 : The dry moringa leaf can be used in just about any way that fresh can be used. Add it to salads, soups, or your favourite chicken, fish or shrimp dishes at the end of the cooking cycle. The moringa leaves dried reconstitutes with the liquids or dressings and takes on the appearance of fresh moringa leaf. Dry moringa leaf does not have to be cooked very long, just five to ten minutes at most.
- ★ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 : Dried Moringa leaves are great for digestion. Moringa tea, with its powerful nutrient profile, helps boost metabolism, burn calories, balance sugar levels, boost digestion, and increase energy levels. This is why a cup of moringa leaf tea is an excellent addition to a weight loss diet.
- ★ 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 : Moringa leaves help in increasing energy levels of the body, giving relief from tiredness and fatigue. Moringa leaves are rich in iron that help in reducing weakness & drowsiness in the body. These moringa organic leaves contain a good amount of vitamin A which ensures that iron is absorbed & properly utilized by the body. If you feel that way then you must start your day with a cup of Moringa tea every morning.
- ★ 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 : Mix this pure and dried Moringa leaf to your routine energy boosting smoothies, eat as raw, mix in soups or make moringa loose tea. Add Lemon, Ginger, Mint or Basil to add taste to your Moringa drink. For lunches or other meals, it can also be sprinkled into hummus, guacamole, soups, salads, avocado toast or sweet potato toast. This pack of Moringa leaves contains No Additives, No Preservatives and No Artificial Color.