Kaolin Clay Powder | 14 oz | Clay For Soap Making, Face Cleansing And Face Mask | Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $12.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐊𝐚𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐲 : Kaolin is one of the mildest and purest of all natural clays. The very fine, naturally absorbent texture gently cleans, exfoliates, and eliminates clogged pores, while improving circulation. Kaolin powder is soothing, cleansing, and hydrating. When used in soap provides a smooth creamy lather.
- ★ 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰 : Clay kaolin often has a slightly grainy texture, it’s an ideal gentle exfoliator. As you massage it into your skin, this exfoliating clay not only buffs away dead skin cells, it also promotes blood flow to the complexion. Yellow kaoline clay is especially perfect for stimulating circulation in the skin and provides a rejuvenated look .
- ★ 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬 : Because of its unique molecular structure, Caolin mask has the ability to absorb deep-seated impurities like dirt, grime and pollution. It gives skin a deep cleanse — however, unlike some other clays, it doesn't dry out the skin, making it incredibly useful for those with a dry complexion.
- ★ 𝐀𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐢𝐥 : Kaolin's absorbent properties help it soak up excess oil without completely stripping your skin of natural oils. This leaves skin looking balanced, glowing and nourished.
- ★ 𝐊𝐚𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬 :Some common bath and body products that can include kaolin clay are bath bombs, mud baths, face masks and homemade soaps. Add Kaolin clay to the melt and pour soap bases to create your own skin-friendly soaps at home.