Alkanet Root Powder 10oz | 100% Natural Colourant For Soap making | Makes Beautiful Color Shades | Ratanjot Root Powder | Yogis's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐀𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐩 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 : Alkanet root powder is a plant-based ingredient that you can add to soap recipes or infuse into a carrier oil. In soap, Organic Alkanet Root Powder will yield shades of pink, blue, and purple, depending upon the amount used, types of oil used, and the alkalinity of the soap. It is one of the best known organic soap colorant.
- ★𝐀𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐦 : Alkanet root powder has many beneficial properties yet it is primarily used as a very effective dying agent, wonderful for use in lip balms for a light red color, in creams for a light pink color, and in scrubs for a pink color.
- ★𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 : Applying Alkanet root powder on hair will prevent all scalp issues including premature greying of the hair, dandruff and may promote hair growth, if used on a regular basis. Organic Alkanet root powder has been known to efficiently work for hair health.
- ★𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐢𝐥 : Take a cup of unrefined coconut oil in a bowl. Add in 1/4 cup of unrefined castor oil too. Now add 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds and a tbsp of ratanjot root powder to the oil and keep it under the hot sun, till the color of the oil changes to dark red color. One day in the hot sun is enough. Let it cool, strain and use. To use, apply this hair oil all over the hair and scalp, leave it on for an hour and then wash it off.
- ★𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 : Ratan jot is used in face masks and facial cleansing products. Ratan jot oil can be added to any face pack. It will help prevent skin infections really well along with lightening scars and blemishes and it can help you take care of your skin, and reduce the effects of aging