Hibiscus powder 3.5 oz | aka Hibiscus rosa-sinensis | By Yogi’s Gift
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.47 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- ★ 𝐇𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 : Hibiscus have essential nutrients and amino acids that enhance blood circulation to the hair follicles. They trigger keratin formation and encourage hair growth. The hibiscus powder can be used in your hair mask to boost hydration, colour protection and add protein.
- ★ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐩 : Hibiscus powder can help you reduce the oil secretion by the sebaceous glands and act like a natural astringent. It gives the scalp a cooling effect and also stimulates the blood flow on the scalp. Hibiscuss powder acts as a mild scalp scrub, it can help reduce dandruff and itchiness from your scalp.
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 : It nourishes and conditions hair while restoring the elasticity of strands, thus reducing hair fall. Hibiscus benefits by naturally sealing the moisture on the shafts of hair and making it smooth and silky. These nutrients also help prevent premature hair greying and also promote hair growth and reduce hair fall.
- ★ 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐲𝐞 : Hibiscus powder was used as a natural dye to mask grey hair. The antioxidants and vitamins present in Hibiscus help in producing melanin, the naturally occurring pigment that gives hair its natural color. Hibiscus powder if often mixed with henna to bring reddish shade to your hair.
- ★ 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 : For the hair, shampoos contain chemicals without any natural oil. Suppose you see that your hair becomes dry and looks dull. Then you can use the hibiscus flower powder to nourish it with this natural moisture. It contains mucilage that is a natural thing good for hair. It works as a conditioner.