Haritaki / Inknut for Dark Circles | 8 Ounce | 100% Naturally Dried Whole herb | Terminalia chebula | Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐮𝐭 (𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢) : This is a miraculous ayurvedic fruit that is extensively used for a wide range of traditional remedies. Cultivated from the seeds of Terminalia chebula tree, this dried fruit often termed as Chebulic myrobalan is one of the three musketeers that constitute the potent rejuvenate Triphala formulation.
- ★𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 : Inknut can be used as a Dark circles under eye home remedy. It is the most effective ways to clear your dark circles. Soak Inknut in water for 20 minutes. Rub on a hard surface to make it into a paste. Apply this paste directly on to your dark circle’s area. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat for 7 days
- ★𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 : The astringic properties of haritaki effectively reduce pores. It inhibits melanin production, reduces wrinkles and pigmentation and thereby bestows a blemish-free skin. Inknut paste can be mixed with half a tablespoon of gram flour and fuller’s earth or Multani mitti. This face pack should be applied to the face and then washed after 30 minutes to get rid of open pores.
- ★𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐬𝐞 : Take 2 units of Inknut and boil it in 4 fl oz of water and drink it. You can also boil Inknut and use the liquid as a mouth rinse to improve your dental health
- ★𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 : Inknut paste can also be used to clear dark spots or acne spots. Make a Paste using plain water or Rosewater. Apply it all over the face and remove it after 20 minutes. The scars and dark spots fade. You can start seeing the results from the first use onwards.