Dried Lemongrass Tea 1 LB | Cut and Sifted Loose Leaf | Aroma Rich Lemon Grass | Yogi's Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in USA only
- ★ 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛 : Experience lemon grass in southeast Asian classics like hot and sour soup, coconut soup, rendang and penang curries, satay, and more. A colorful, tangy salad that brings out the best in Thai cuisine and spices. This is a very light and delicate dish with a smooth and subtle lemon and citrus flavor that melts in your mouth.
- ★ 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 & 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛 : We process the leaves in small batches to ensure that you receive the freshest and aromatic lemon grass. The lemon grass herbs is cut into the right size to make it easier to stay in the strainer when you make your teas.
- ★ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : Lemongrass has a cooling energy which helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check. It contains a component called citral that helps to digest food. Therefore, it is mostly served after dinner.
- ★ 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 : Lemongrass is a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are essential nutrients for beautiful skin and hair. By improving the blood circulation, it clears up your skin, prevents oily textures and also works on preventing eruptions like acne and pimples.
- ★𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐚 : Dried lemongrass is commonly used to make herbal teas and other drinks. Boil one teaspoon of dried lemongrass in a glass of water, then strain the liquid to remove the dried lemongrass before drinking. Have it twice a day.