Rose Petal Powder | 250 grams | Make Tea, Smoothies or Lattes | Best Ingredient for face mask | Soothing Fragrance | Excellent Natural Skin Toner | by Yogi’s Gift®
Sale Sold out
Regular price $11.71 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is available in UK only
- ★ 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧’𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭: Roses are used from the ancient days for its fragrance and beauty. They are known for their diverse applications. Roses are the queen of flowers and the symbol of love and beauty. In olden days, queens take the milk bath with roses in them. It moisturised their skin and gave a supple soft skin with a pleasant body fragrance.
- ★ 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 : Most importantly, rose petals powder contains no chemicals or metals or other skin damaging synthetics and additives, therefore, pamper your skin and face in the best possible manner as you go in for some soothing skin with the ground rose petals that comes with innumerable beauty benefits.
- ★ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧: Rose petal powder help to fight with free radicals, skin irritants and refreshes your skin naturally. Applying rose petal powder on a regular basis will help you to witness the changes in your skin, and you will feel fresh and energetic. Yogi’s Gift Rose petal powder is created from finest rose petals that have an exotic scent and can refresh your skin naturally.
- ★ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝: Applying rose petals powder in the paste form will tighten your skin and shrink large pores keeping your skin clean and toned. Using rose powder organic will give smooth and supple skin. Rose petal powder traps moisture into the skin and makes skin smooth and fresh. It is the best solution for uneven skin tone and pigmentation, and it also makes skin smooth, soft and glowing.
- ★ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐩 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 : Rose petal powder is suitable for all types of skin and offers skin moisturizing properties for dry and sensitive skin. Hence it is majorly used in the preparation of homemade soaps and face masks. It helps to provide a mild and comforting texture and color in the use of homemade soap and masks.